Monday, November 6, 2017

Swing



I had so much fun working with sketch #99 at  "THE MEMORY NEST"   I wanted to try and pull together a lot of colors together and see how they works and I think I did.  Using a lot pulled from the picture, green, yellow, pink, orange and blue.

This is a picture of my youngest granddaughter and her first time in a baby swing at the park.   It looks like she was enjoying it.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "THE MEMORY NEST"   I hope you will join us for this challenge.   This is the next to last sketch toward the drawing of the Fall Frenzy challenge to win a $25 Gift Certificate.    Make sure you notice that this sketch works perfectly for two pictures also.
The 2nd picture would go where I have the green paper with the wood veneer.   But I decided I just wanted to use a single picture.




1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout and she does look like she is having fun :) Looks like a fun sketch too

    ReplyDelete