Friday, June 2, 2017

Up a Tree


I love getting pictures of my grandkids in Texas.    Here they are just playing around with one of their friends, the boy in red in the middle.     This was one day while they were on Spring Break back in March.   They didn't go out of town but found plenty to do and have fun with in town.

I liked making this reveal using Bev Code's sketch for the first week of June challenge here at
"SKETCHES IN THYME"     I used a couple of individual pieces of paper I had laying around.  Added some washi tape down the right side and a little bit of faux stitching on both sides of.   Some flowers for embellishments and brown thickers for my title.   I also matted the center  patterned paper and then double matted my pictures, pulling colors from the trees and the leggings that Mylan was wearing.

Here is the sketch and be sure and check back every day for more reveals using the sketch and also every week for a new sketch challenge.   Have fun and enjoy our weekly challenges.

Here is the link to    "SKETCHES IN THYME"



No comments:

Post a Comment