Monday, June 5, 2017

Family



I'm going to be making 3 different layout using family pictures I took this Memorial Day.   I finished this morning the layout I'll keep and this one will be for my daughter since baby Elle is in it.
Then I still need to make one for my son's album.

I used the June 1st sketch at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"   This was such a fun sketch to work with.
I'll save it to use again sometime.

Other than the green card stock for my background I used all papers from a new DCWV stack I bought last week.   It's called Pocket Blossom and other than  the pattern of words and a couple that are dotted, all papers are a variety of floral prints.   It will be fun to mix and match these papers in more layouts.

Here is the link to  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"  and the sketch.


15 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch... :-) Thanks for playing along with LGS.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning !!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara! I like the papers you chose here! Nicely done! thanks for always playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family page - thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture to go with the beautiful layout :) I agree this was a great sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! thanks for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photo! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layering and a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and your choice of patterned papers, especially that black and white script paper, that really pops! Thanks for joining in at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely page...... Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful family layout, thanks for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giggling at the name of your site - love it! Also, very much like your LGS layout and take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete