Thursday, June 15, 2017

Day at the Farm


As soon as I saw the new sketch at  "LET'S SCRAP"  I knew I had a lot of pictures I had been saving from when the St. Louis grandkids went with their parents to Purina Farms for the day.  They had so much fun and they got to milk a cow and just see farm life.   So I'm glad this double page sketch would work for exactly every picture that I had.

Here is the link to the challenge  "LET'S SCRAP"  and the sketch.


I  am also entering this layout at  "PAPER ISSUES (FRIENDS & FANS)"   for the Add it Up challenge.  I have 61 points from this months Add It Up list.



6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Barbara. I love the back ground paper and the farm embellishments. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love it! And great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this months sketch. Thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is just adorable!! Love the die cuts!!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the farm paper issues! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page. Love the little cows and stable. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete