Monday, April 17, 2017

OMG Look at Me


I just LOVE this picture of my granddaughter Elle, it just screamed to me that she was saying OMG.
So I had to scrap it.   I was inspired with the April challenge at  "PICTURE THIS"      I went with
the Green + Black color scheme challenge.    You could pick between Green + Black or
Green + White.

I just pulled out some green patterned paper, a black paper with a little pattern to it and then a shiny black card stock for my background.    I matted my picture in black and used two different green alphas for my title and black words on my embellishments.

Here is the link to the challenge at  "PICTURE THIS"

4 comments:

  1. Oh MY!! That picture is so CUTE!! LOVE the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb! What a great photo! You did a wonderful job on our Green/Black/White challenge. Thank you for joining in the fun at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely... OMG that face :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page!Thanks for joining us at Picture This!Wish you can join us next time!

    ReplyDelete