Monday, October 3, 2016

Picture of a Winner


My oldest grandson was in a Karate tournament this last weekend and got a 1st place medal and a 2nd place medal.   Since we are seeing them in 2 weeks I wanted to get the layout made and ready to take to them.  I have a stack ready but want to add as many as I can since I didn't take any last trip to see them.

I'm entering this laying in the "PICTURE THIS" challenge from October 1st.   The challenge is to
use one picture and layers and do fussy cutting.     Obviously I have one picture, I double matted the picture and then that is on top of the center star paper which is on top of the shadowed brown paper.
For my fussy cutting I fussy cut 8 cameras for a piece of patterned paper covered in these different cameras, so I just layered a few on both sides of the picture.

I also inked the edges of the star paper in green to go with the mat and also I inked with green around the brown background paper.

Check out all the details  here at   "PICTURE THIS"  for this great challenge.   It was really fun
to work with it.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love all those cameras you fussy cut! Congratulations to your grandson! Thank you for sharing your Layout at Picture This! Cannot wait to see more of your layouts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice take on the challenge Barbara. Your page perfectly fits the chalenge indeed! Sure your grand-son will absolutely love it! Thanks for joining us @PT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Great page!! LOVE the cameras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cameras! Congrats to your grandson, wonderful photo! Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing at picture this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I like how you layered the fussy cut cameras. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cameras are awesome!! They really pop on this page! So great. Thanks for joining us at PT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cameras!! Beautiful layout, thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a lovely layout with all the cameras. Congratulations to your grandson and thank you for playing along with us at Picture This! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout and the cameras! Congratulations to your grandson! Thank you for playing with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great crisp page! Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete