Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Life is Sweet


With my stepdaughter and family living in Orlando and we are in Kansas City we don't get to see them often or get a lot of pictures.  But when they post something on FB I'm so glad to see the pictures and get to make layouts for them.    These were taken a couple of weeks ago while they took a beach vacation to Ft. Lauderdale.

This is my reveal for the June 1st sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"     I just got these papers of the Carta Bella - Beach day collection so was great to use the first page.    I wasn't sure if I would have a use for this pineapple paper, but then I had this wood veneer title on my desk 'Life is Sweet' so I thought it would work great with these pictures.     I have other pictures of just the kids on the beach that I'll use more of this collection from.

Check out the sketch below and be sure and join in this great challenge and use this sketch by Bev Code.    Plus check back every day for another reveal from the other design team members.
You can see it all right here at   "SKETCHES IN THYME"


No comments:

Post a Comment