Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cute, Cute and Cute


What a cute family is my stepson and his wife and their oldest son Bryce.   Plus I just love getting good pictures of them to scrap because Nikki just loves that I bring her new layouts every time we go and visit them.   So this one will be added to what is ready for next time we see them.

Once again I'm using the May sketch at "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES".   This has been such a versatile sketch and today I even got to use it with a different kind of background paper that had some design on it that I didn't want to cover up.  

I went to my old stash this time using My Minds Eye - So Sophia collection.   I think it came out in 2010.

Here is the sketch and check out the great prize and what else is entered here at  "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Great photos and choice of papers. I love how you inked the edges of the paper to give them some separation.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color and photos! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete