Saturday, April 9, 2016

Fall School Party



One last layout made for the trip to see the grandkids on Monday.   Was looking for two pictures to use together and found these I hadn't scrapped of Addisyn at her school Fall party.   Coloring an autumn tree and then snack time.

I used the "LET'S GET SKETCHY"  Team A from the first of April.    The layout was perfect for
vertical pictures.   The theme this month is circles and I've been holding onto a punch out of a circle.   I used the center circle ages ago on a layout and now using this.   So glad I saved it.  The colors
worked perfectly with my papers here.


5 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch....what a sweet girl, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet DGD! and beautiful hair! Love the page Barb and thanks for always joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute! Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete