Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Take A Hike


Here is my take on the Sketchy-Friday sketch from March 18th at "SCRAP MUCH ?"

I altered it a little bit and used 3 pictures to show the progression of my grandkids,  Kai and
Mylan out exploring  a new area they found with their Dad this last weekend.    I haven't gotten
any new pictures of them in a few weeks but I did get a variety sent to me on Sunday so I was all
excited to start scrapping some of them.      I've had these hiking embellishments forever from a swap
so I mixed them up a bit and used them here.  

So check out all the details at   "SCRAP MUCH?" still a few hours left to enter all challenges this month.   Nothing like me taking it down to the wire on the ones I wanted to finish up.   But whew, I made it.

3 comments:

  1. Super fun Barbara, love your page elements! Thank you for coming back to ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love the background paper you used. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page, Barb! I really like the papers you used, especially the grass page!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete