Tuesday, March 8, 2016

PL page week 8



I'm entering my page 1 Project Life page that I'm working on for last week as my entry  at
"LASTING MEMORIES"    Challenge #283 - Anything Goes with the Oscars Theme.

For my Oscar theme on this page is in the colors.   The black for all the black tuxes that the actors are wearing.   The Gold to go with the Oscar statue itself.    And the word Epic is because you never know if that movie of the year might become an Epic film for decades to come.

Check out the challenge at  "LASTING MEMORIES"    This month is all challenges around
the theme of the Oscars so check back every Sunday for a new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. great PL page. Love all the gold touches and you are so right about it being Epic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome PL page :) I love the clip there with you making a cake with a smile, in the colder months I try to make one a week :) Love the golds you incorporated in the page too :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great PL page! Great take on the challenge, too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic job tying the Oscars to your Project Life layout! Way to go! This is a great layout! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete