Friday, March 18, 2016

Growing Inside and Out



I really really find it hard making a layout with a lot of white space but I decided to try it when making my layout using the sketch at    "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"    
For some reason looking at this sketch I decided I could just use the white card stock as my background.   But I will say that until I matted everything in black, it wasn't working for me at all.
So glad I decided to stay with the white space and that the matting made it work.

This is a collage of pictures my niece made of her standing on the same are rug while she was still pregnant and the of Silax on that rug laying under one of his toys,  first so little the toy dwarfs him, and then growing and growing and then big enough to really play with it all he time.   I love this
picture collage that she posted on Facebook.

Check out the sketch below and give it a chance.   You have all the may till midnight
April 14th to enter this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment