Sunday, March 6, 2016

Enjoy the Waterfront



Today have really been working on making layouts from a trip to Australia back in 2005.   I've enjoyed looking through all the pictures again.    When I first started this album, I had just begun scrapping so my layouts have changed a bit.   Plus then I didn't think anything was wrong with decorative scissors and a dozen little pictures on a page.   So now I really want to do some more layouts, bigger pictures and using sketches too.

For this one I used the double page sketch at "SCRAP MUCH?!"    I knew I could find a great
sketch there to use and I was right.  This sketch worked perfect for the pictures I took this afternoon when we bought sandwiches and walked down to the water front to eat and just enjoy the sunshine.
It  was in July but its their winter season so that is why we were all wearing jackets.   We had perfect weather for the 2 weeks we were there,  got away from the heat of Missouri and never really needed anything more than a jacket that you would wear in fall here.   Somedays not even that.

Check out the sketch and all the details at   "SCRAP MUCH ?!"


8 comments:

  1. Wow Barb great take on the sketch. So glad to see you back playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love that circle placed over both sides. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...Fantastic job with this one, Barbara! I love your choice of papers for those fun photos!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and the pictures are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful take on the sketch!! Do glad you could join in the fun over at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect take on the sketch and paper choice.
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch. Love the circle and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete