Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dream Time



I just love these sleeping pictures of Silas.    This was after their trip to the Aquarium on his 1st birthday and he was exhausted when they got home .

I really had a lot of fun picking out the papers for this layout.   I wanted to stay with black and brown, to go with the sheet he was sleeping on and the tan and brown in his clothes.    I got really lucky with finding what I needed in two new stacks of paper I bought recently    Both are DCWV,   the Jet Black stack and the Luxe Lodge.   I actually found background paper that matches the sheet he is laying on, but oops maybe I should have turned it and let  run the same direction, but oh well.   It also had the absolute perfect PL card in it that I got to use for my title.  I just trimmed it down a tiny bit and matted it.  Everything is either mated in browns or black.

This layout was used with the great sketch at  "SCRAP MUCH ?!"   it was perfect for the layout of my picture.    Its been hard lately to find sketches using horizontal pictures.

Check out the challenge at  "SCRAP MUCH ?!"  and here is the the sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful page, Barb! Those photos are so sweet, and the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the sketch! Those photos are so cute and that cute sentiment goes perfect with them. Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how super sweet, love that the quiet colours reflect the mood of the photos! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch. Everything about this layout is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete