Monday, January 11, 2016

Jacko's Big Day



Jacko is my daughters guinea pig or as I refer to him, my first grandchild from her.   :)
I sure never thought a guinea pig could be so cute, but I just love cuddling him.
It was his big day because one set of his bedding was fresh out of the washer and dryer, so as soon as we traded it out with the used bedding we put him in the laundry room sink for a bath and some freshening up.   The after lots of drying cuddles back to his clean cage with some fresh hay for part of his meal.

For this layout I used the sketchy Friday team B sketch at "SCRAP MUCH!?"    I got to do my favorite type of scrapping for this one, matting and lots of layers.     Check out the details HERE
and see the Laura Whitakers great sketch below.    You have until the 29th to enter any of this months challenges.



8 comments:

  1. Super cute page, Barbara! This one really made me smile!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacko is darn cute! Great page and great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't he cute. Love the way you backed everything in black, it makes everything just pop! Fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness Barbara this is beyond cute! I just love it all, especially your story! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!! Love your paper colours and combo!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page! I sure missed having guinea pigs in the house. Lovely page, great choice of papers... Great take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Scrapmuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH!! such a cute page!! Lovely!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job capturing "everyday" in this layout..plus he is a really adorable "furbaby!" thanks so much for playing along with us at ScrapMuch - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete