Thursday, September 17, 2015

BEST Backyard Ever



I keep going through my pictures from our Hawaii vacation last year and still find more I want to scrap.   I thought I was finished with the album yesterday but then today decided to use the sketch #88 from Sept. 1st at "SKETCH-N-SCRAP" because I wanted to use these 2 pictures of the view of the backyard of our rental home in Kona Hawaii.    I don't think I'll ever stay at a more beautiful home.  With the ocean waves crashing on the rocks just steps from our own swimming pool off the beautiful covered patio and all the palm trees swaying and beautiful flowers and greenery surrounding everything.

Check out the details for this sketch at 'SKETCH-N-SCRAP" here and also be sure and see the other challenges for September.  Two more layout sketch challenges and a card sketch challenge.


10 comments:

  1. OMG, that is the best back yard ever! I don't think I could make myself leave! lol! This is a great layout and love that you scrapped this photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your title 100%! It is such a beautiful place and so relaxing! I really love the gray with the red and blue too! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the pretty nautical theme pattern papers you used. Thank you for joining us at sketch n scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view! I would never want to leave that place! Great color choices - that red really pops. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Great paper choice! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I would have to agree that is the BEST backyard ever! What a treat to stay at that home! Awesome job with the sketch challenge - love the neutral gray that really sets off the colorful photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this clean and beautiful layout! your choice of papers make your photos stand out beautifully!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the sketch! Beautiful place! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! Great take on the sketch. Love the color scheme you used. I have to agree that it is definitely the best backyard ever! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Layout! I agree, that is one cool backyard! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete