Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Christmas in July greeting card



I'm working on Christmas in July and I'm going to have the majority of the cards I will need made by month end.  Always good to have a big Christmas project finished way ahead of time.  November and December is busy enough as it is without trying to make handmade greeting cards.

For this card I just went to my stash and found this cling sticker of a Christmas tree and put just inked the edge of the off-white paper I put it on.  It matched well with my background paper.  

I used the sketch #308 at "TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES" for my design.   You can check it out yourself for all the complete details on the challenge.   Just 4 days left to enter so get busy and have fun.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card, the traditional colours are wonderful. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! And a great reminder that I should be working on Christmas cards!! :)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete