Thursday, June 25, 2015

Take me with you Mom



It's been awhile before I've made a layout with a picture of one of our cats.   This is Reggie, probably a good 10 months ago when I took this picture.   I had come home from work and emptied all paperwork from case and put it on the floor and when I looked over later there was Reggie inside.
We had been on the road working for 4 days so I decided this was his way of telling me to take him with me.

I used the Twistback Thursday sketch #6 at "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"    The twist was to also use Washi Tape with the sketch.   I have 4 pieces of the same washi tape on it, its the tan dotted print.   Alone across top right and then on top of the two small stripes at top left on then on top of the long lower matted strip below the picture.

Here is the sketch and just go to  "SKETCH-N-SCRAP"  for all the challenge details, there are still 5 days to enter your layout.


7 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! The picture is so cute, what a fun story and I love the papers/washi prints you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with Sketch~N~Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and what an adorable picture! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute layout!! Great take on the sketch!!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for a kitty page Barbara and yours is a perfect blend of cute photo and great papers! Thanks for sharing your feline page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout!!! I love cats. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete