Friday, June 5, 2015

Exploring Wupatka


Another stop on our road trip last month was this little side trip we took when leaving Flagstaff, AZ
I had read that were old Indian dwellings there and thought it would be a great side trip and I was correct.   We got lucky as it was a beautiful morning and we had fun walking down the short trail to where you could see the dwellings.   I've been making a lot of double page layouts for our stops along the way on this trip so I used the newest sketch at "Scrap Much?!" for this one.    Being on DT -A, we get a dbl page and a single page sketch to work on each month and I knew I would have something fun to work with.    I hope to see a lot of my scrappy friends joining in on the fun and trying out this sketch.   You can see it below and also get all the details   right   HERE



4 comments:

  1. Wow love this layout and such a good idea for the theme of it too. Wish you were the scraplifter this month I would definitely scraplift this layout, I'm thinking Gettysburg for my layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, Gettysburg pics would be great with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper choices, the orange is perfect for your photos. Another great travel layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great page, love the way your photos just pop!

    ReplyDelete