Monday, April 27, 2015

A springtime PL page



I just finished this PL page.  I had the pictures I wanted to use for last week but hadn't done my title card or journaling.    I'm not doing the traditional PL this year.  I might have a page that covers a day or I might have one that covers a 2 wks.   Just depends what is going on.

I'm going to enter this PL page at "The Paper Girls Challenge"    there Challenge #78 is April Showers Bring May Flowers.   for this last week I show that April Showers also bring April flowers.
My hubby couldn't wait and we got our flowers in early this year.   It worked out perfect because we then had 4 days of rain.

Check out the challenge details    HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a perfect fit for the theme this week! I love all those beautiful flowers :) Thanks again for linking your projects to the Paper Girls challenge!

    ReplyDelete