Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SILAS


I've been waiting for the right male pictures for the layout at "BOY'S RULE"  and  last night I got the perfect ones.   My niece who lives in Sydney, Australia had her first child, a little boy named Silas.
Her Dad, my brother, has been over there for 3 weeks now waiting for the arrival of his first grandchild.   So I made this layout using this great grid sketch at "BOY'S RULE"    It's been a long time since I got into my stash of baby papers and embellies.   But I had this perfect background paper.
I also had the baby bottles die cuts left from a swap I had been in.   I had pink and blue ones.   So was just the right size to put in one of the squares.     I'll add the sketch below and you can read all the details of the  "BOY'S RULE"  challenge   HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet take on the sketch, love your accents! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable baby.. really love the pics and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is just so sweet! Great job with the grid design! Thanks for playing along with us over at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete