Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cruising


One more layout of the grandkids in Florida over Spring Break.    I decided to go with the bright colors from the  My Minds Eye - Kate & Co. collection for pictures on a sunny day in Florida.    

I used this fantastic sketch at "STUCK?!SKETCHES"  it was perfect for these two pictures I had of the kids with Grandpa Don in his golf cart getting ready to go cruising around the neighborhood.

You can see the sketch below and click  HERE  for more info on the challenge at "Stuck?!Sketches"   There are still a few days left to enter.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout. I like the colors and the picture of grandpa Don is great. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout!! I love the bright colours!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a playful palette, and I just love your play on dots and stripes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun summery page! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete