Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thanksgiving Helper


It's been a great month and I've gotten a lot of scrapping done, and here is my last reveal for the  "Lasting Memories" GDT.      I hope you all have enjoyed all the challenges this month as I have.
The food theme has been great.    If you have ever seen my PL pages you would know that I always have food pictures.    So finishing up the month with one more food theme.   Here is my layout.
The theme is  "Food Selfies"   That is me and my granddaughter Mylan in these pictures.   She was such a big help at Thanksgiving this last year.   She helped me cut the celery for the stuffing, she mixed the filling for the devil eggs and she loved rolling all the little triangles to make the crescent rolls.   She was very intense on getting them all done just right.

Just click HERE for all the info on week 4's challenge.    Hope you have had a great month scrapping here at "Lasting Memories" like I have.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Layout. Love having that precious help in the kitchen. She is so beautiful anf getting so big. Sorry this is your last post have enjoyed all your food themed layouts!

    ReplyDelete