Sunday, February 15, 2015

More & More




I just love shopping for Christmas gifts for my family and even better I love to wrap them and make big pretty bows for all of them.    So when I saw the sketch #34 at "The Memory Nest" I immediately thought about the pictures that I had taken of the stacks of gifts I had laid out to wrap over one weekend.   And also seeing the sketch I knew what title I would use too.     There are so many ways to go with this sketch and I'm sure I'll come up with other ways and use it again.

See the sketch below and check out the details  HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Barbara...I just L*O*V*E it!...I also love what you wrote about having so much fun doing the shopping, wrapping etc! It shows in this LO...GREAT WORK! thanks for joining in at the MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page and I love how the sketch looks with a Christmas theme. It really brought back memories of all the piles of gifts I had to wrap at Christmas, but unlike you I'm not that enamoured with the task! Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I love how you used the sketch to show all your the lovely gifts you bought. Fantastic layout!! It is nice to showcase all the thought and effort you put into shopping. Thanks for playing along with us at TMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! I LOVE the title too! Just SUPER! Thanks for playing along with The Memory nest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! You were so busy on Christmas time :) Thanks for playing with TMN
    Svitlana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning. I will email your prize tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete