Saturday, January 17, 2015

Merry Christmas 2014


Last year I think I had 20 plus Christmas layouts.   I'm thinking this year I might be lucky to get half of that.   I just didn't get as many pictures this year.     But I still have more to scrap.
I saw this sketch #98 at "My Scraps and More" on Friday and knew I would use it for a Christmas layout.   So today I started looking on my computer for what pics I could use and was thrilled to find these 3 in a row of my granddaughter Mylan.    We opened out stocking gifts first and the kids had Santa gifts and then we all had breakfast before we came out to open all the rest of the gifts.
Dylan found this one big one under the tree so she pulled it out to open first.   I have no idea why she was laying on it in the one picture unless she had decided it was to heavy to carry anymore.
I honestly don't remember what was in it for her but I love this series of pictures.

You can see the sketch below and then click  HERE  to see all the details of this challenge at
"My Scraps and More" 


10 comments:

  1. She is as always ADORABLE! Love this sketch and really love your take. the double matting for the title tag is awesome. Another great job. Glad you are back in force!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this sketch! I love seeing Christmas layouts. Just another awesome page by you!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you did with this sketch!!!! Amazing paper choices and layering!!! Like Kim said - just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the sketch! Love the Christmas papers! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! I love these papers and the fun rosette! Great job with the sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun holiday page!! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas layout! Cute pictures :) Great take on take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page. Love the accordion flower. Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Christmas layout! I love the papers you used and the cute tags! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete