Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thanksgiving Card



"S.W.A.T - Scrap Warriors Advanced Training" has Drill #43 which is a Cozy Fall Mood Board.
So this challenge I made this Thanksgiving card.    I used some scrap fall papers.   A thankful card that I got in a swap and then a leaf and purple brad to hold the leaf to the card.     I was inspired by the colors on the board, the leaves in the pictures and that Thanksgiving is my favorite Fall holiday.
I've been experimenting with different card folds and I really like the simplicity of S fold cards.
They are simple to make but give a unique look to your card, so that design worked out perfectly for all I wanted to showcase in this card.

HERE is all the details for the challenge so you can enter something too.



2 comments:

  1. Love your use of the colors in the mood board!! Thanks for linking up at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww love that big T.
    Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete