Tuesday, October 14, 2014

a day in the life - Chopper


I'm back from a 10 day driving vacation.  We left from Kansas City, with first destination after an over night in Atlanta was Orlando, then St. Augustine and then Savannah and then finally to NY before returning home last night.   So today is laundry and scrapping.   I so missed it.
My first layout is this one for the sketch challenge from Oct 1st at "Sketches in Thyme"   I really liked having the border punch around 2 sides.   I backed the layout with brown card stock to go with my embellies and title.   You can see the sketch below and check out the details of the challenge
HERE.   You have till the end of the month to enter.


6 comments:

  1. And your border turned out fabulous for sure! Love the photos and what a cool Dog name!! :) Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme. Be sure to check out our next sketch reveal tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the pattern paper! Thanks for joining in at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dog layout! Love the brown and great job with the banner. I always have trouble with banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, did you not LOVE Savannah? My absolute favorite city in all the US! Secondly, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout. I'm a fur mommy and love that you were inspired to create a paw page about your Chopper!!!! Such a heartwarming layout! Love the border.
    Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme for sketch 131!
    Happy Scrapping,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun puppy page!! love the paws on it!!! sooo glad you played along with Sketches In Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great doggy page! Thank you for playing along with Sketches In Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete