Monday, June 2, 2014

The Reception


I'm still making wedding layouts, really haven't covered to much of it yet.    I got 103 pictures developed that the photographer took and I have 105 more picked out I want to print.
For this layout I used the fantastic sketch at Colorful Creations 2014.    I love the look with the doilies for a wedding layout, just adds a bit of elegance to it, I think    You can check out the challenge for yourself   HERE.   You have till the end of June to enter.    I'll also add the sketch below.     In my yahoo scrapping group one of the challenges we have this month is "Gold"
so I covered that well in this layout too.




7 comments:

  1. Love the gold! Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us @ CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy layout! thank you for playing at CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful wedding layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout that you have there. you did great with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely page!!!
    Thank you for joining us at CC!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at CC :-)

    ReplyDelete