Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fajita Night on Vacation

 It seems this week I've been making layouts with multiple pictures.   I already made 2 layouts with 5 pictures each and now I have one made with 6 pictures.     I used sketch #66 at Let's Capture Our Memories.      Below is the sketch    and you can check out the full challenge     HERE
My journaling talks about how much fun it was to cook at home even during vacation.  We rented a house in Hawaii and it was so well equipped it made cooking while on vacation fun, plus they had 2 different sets of fantastic dinners so was just fun.   Plus when you are cooking and you have a view of the ocean just a few yards away, who wants to go anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you added more photos on this layout! Great subject!! And your title placement is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete