Thursday, April 3, 2014

D.C. Visit


Leslie's Dad had a 4 day visit to DC last week for a pre-wedding get together.    Leslie said the weather was cold and wet the whole time but they did go out and do more sightseeing so I got these pictures of FB and made the layout to take to her at the end of the month.  
I've had this single piece of DC paper forever so was great to use it.   I thought it was fine for the sketch I used.      Check it out     HERE      and below.    It's sketch #74 at My Scraps and More.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Barbara!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and great take on the sketch!! Love the background and how you used it. Sometimes those sheets can be hard to incorporate but you did it well!!!

    ReplyDelete