Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas Day Magic


Finished up some more Christmas layouts yesterday.     This one I used the 1-17-14 sketch at My Scraps and More Sketch blog.    It's sketch # 64.      Check it out   HERE.  
 It was a great layout to work with.   Give it a try.
Lately I've been doing a lot of matting on everything, but for this one I just matted the picture of Jason and then I inked the edges of all the other papers.   Including the 12x12 background paper.
I also opened up for the first time the  Carta Bella - So this is Christmas  collection.     I love this
collection and the papers and really nice and heavy.

5 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I got this collection or not LOL. I think I have the 6x6. I really LOVE that tree paper!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and what you did with the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great christmas page and love the trees!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you used the printed background paper! great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at MY Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I just love making Christmas layouts.

    ReplyDelete