Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SUNRISE



In the scrapbooking group I'm in SnC "Scrappin n Chattin" we are having a photo a day challenge for the month of May and the prompt for todays picture was a sunset or sunrise.    So I got up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 am and was out walking in the yard to take this sunrise picture.    I loved it so much I wanted to make a layout of it.   I used the May challenge sketch from www.thesamplerkitclub.com.   It was the perfect sketch for this because I just wanted to highlight the picture and not take away from it with the background paper or embellishments.  So found this piece of solid color paper, put a small mat around the pic in another solid for and then got out my cricut and just used white paper to cut the swirls from the "Lovely Floral" cartridge

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful photo, love the simplicity of your layout. thanks for playing with the sampler~~~nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely photo and great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete