We have all our Christmas decorations up now. It was so fun finding where to put things this year since this is our first Christmas in this home. This tree we have now on a small table in the entryway and looks so good. I love seeing it in the daylight with no lights on and then at night after the lights are turned on.
I used the December 1st sketch at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" to make this layout. I picked up
a hot buy Craft Smith Christmas stack on Black Friday. Even though I have more than enough Christmas paper, I can't resist new papers. So I used all papers from it. With the exception of the musical paper that I'm using for my title, that was cut from a partial piece of patterned paper in my
Christmas stash. Using the other papers were so easy because I just picked out my background paper and then there was another sheet with all these different border designs and I just cut out the ones with no words on it and used them for the strips of paper in the design.
Check out the challenge here at "STUCK ?! SKETCHES" and below is the great sketch
by Laura Whitaker.
I am also going to enter this layout at the layout challenge #3 at the "SCRAPPING 4 FUN CHALLENGE" Here are the rules.
Layout Challenge 3 - Christmas
- You can create a - Layout
- Only new creations from 1st of December 2017 onwards
- Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not only to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments
- You may enter a maximum of 3 entries for each Challenge
- MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!(to enter Challenges)
- If your Challenge entries does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualified!
This Layout Challenge ends on Sunday the 31st of December 2017, 23:55PM European Time.